Friday, February 22, 2013

Kirby & Brown: Story Town

I am starting a new YouTube webseries called "Kirby & Brown: Story Town". This will most likely be a weekly show, but its too early to say for sure right now. BUT, if any of you are interested, here is the teaser trailer for the series.

What this series will be, basically, is I will be playing through Kirby Super Star from the Super Nintendo. After I play through a chapter, I will go back and record voices and create a coherent storyline for you to follow as I play through ALL of Kirby's classic Games.

This is in conjuction with RandoCommandoBandito Productions (a company I started with my buddy in 2009) and its side company RCB Gamer. If you like what you see, please subscribe and tell others to watch as well!!!

Here is the video's link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU-UqnxUg_I

No comments:

Post a Comment